5 Ways an Oral Surgeon in Fort Lauderdale Can Help You
- Posted on: Nov 30 2013
Do you live in Fort Lauderdale, Pompano or nearby areas and is looking to get the perfect smile? Or maybe you’re currently suffering from an impacted wisdom tooth? Dr. Leslie Sultan is a Fort Lauderdale oral surgeon who can absolutely help you out! Here are 5 ways Dr. Sultan and his team could help you when it comes to matters of the mouth, teeth, and face!
1. We’ll help you deal with tooth and bone loss. Dr. Sultan and his staff are experts in the advanced technologies that will help you deal with tooth and bone loss such as the ALL ON 4 / TEETH IN A DAY technique, computer guided placements with dental implants, zygomatic “cheekbone” implants, and bone grafting/regeneration.
2. We’ll help you deal with wisdom tooth issues, including removal of impacted wisdom tooth.
3. We can evaluate your sleep habits and figure out whether you have sleep apnea or not. Dr. Sultan utilizes highly advanced diagnostic techniques and will make treatment recommendations based on the findings. We offer both surgical and non-surgical options in treating sleep apnea.
4. We can help improve the appearance of your face and appear younger than your real age through chin, cheek, and facial implants.
5. We offer various facial rejuvenation options to help preserve, protect, and maintain the appearance of your smile, jaw, and the skin surrounding it. We have Botox, dermal fillers, chemical peels, and customized facials!
Get in touch with us today by calling 954-771-8772 or by filling out this contact form to set up an appointment with Dr. Sultan. We look forward to your visit!