Many patients are referred to Dr. Leslie Sultan of Fort Lauderdale, FL by their dentist when considering methods of tooth replacement. A popular treatment for one or more missing teeth is the placement of dental implants. Dental implants provide tooth replacement in a way that no other option can, ensuring not only that patients can enjoy all their favorite foods with a natural-looking replacement that functions as original teeth do, but ensuring bone retention.
When patients are ready to speak to the team at Sultan Center for Oral Facial Surgery, they are excited to find out the many benefits these restorations provide. Dr. Leslie Sultan educates patients on the various reasons why dental implants have grown in popularity:
- They provide full functionality. Whether patients are using a single dental implant to replace one tooth or several to hold a full denture in place, dental implants provide the full functionality patients expect from their natural smile.
- They are long-lasting and stable. Dental implants are placed into the bone of the jaw and stimulate bone growth during a process called osseointegration. The bone growth holds the implant in place and gives it a strong foundation for function and longevity. With proper care, most patients maintain their dental implants for life.
- They are versatile. Dental implants can replace one, several, or all the teeth in the smile.
- They are natural-looking. Many patients worry that replacement options will look unnatural or unattractive. Dental implants are covered with ceramic restorations such as crowns, bridges, and dentures that are made to match the existing smile for seamless integration.
- They are an investment. Though dental implants are the costlier of all the tooth replacement options, their longevity makes them a smart choice for patients looking for the best “bang for their buck.”
Discuss the advantages of dental implants with the team at the Sultan Center for Oral Facial Surgery
Fort Lauderdale, FL area patients who are interested in discussing the advantages of using dental implants to replace one or more teeth are encouraged to take the time to speak to an oral surgeon about their options. Dr. Leslie Sultan and his team can assist with new and current patients who call the office at (954) 771-8772 for an appointment. We are committed to providing the best possible care for those who walk through our doors, and can assist with comprehensive full scope oral and maxillofacial surgeries.