"Beyond CDC Guidelines”
Even in light of the COVID pandemic, our goal at the Sultan Center has and always will be the utmost safety of our patients. From the moment our patients enter the office they will notice changes coinciding and in some cases exceeding CDC guidelines:
- Installation of a hospital-grade ultra-high level air purification system directly in the air conditioning system (REME HALO®)
- Reduction and/or elimination of unneeded paperwork. We stress the completion of all registration forms online prior to your visit. This includes a COVID screening questionnaire.
- ALL PATIENTS RECENTLY HAVING TRAVELED TO CERTAIN AREAS WILL HAVE THEIR TREATMENT DEFERRED
- ANY PATIENTS WITH SIGNS/SYMPTOMS OF COVID OR REGISTERING A TEMP OF >+ 100 WILL NOT BE SEEN IN THE OFFICE
- All magazines have been eliminated in the waiting room.
- Obtaining digital no-touch temperatures upon entering the office and before treatment.
- Plexiglass barricade at the front desk.
- All patients are required to wash their hands immediately upon entering the office and before entering the treatment area.
- All patients are given their own “personal protective packet” upon entering the office, containing a mask, pen, hand sanitizer spray applicator).
- All rooms are wiped down and disinfected before and after every patient.
- Barrier techniques are utilized whenever possible.
- All staff are prepared to utilize their PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT THROUGHOUT YOUR VISIT. Beyond the basics, additional measures are taken for surgical procedures:
- All procedures are performed with either CLEAN CONTAMINATED or STRICT STERILE technique
- Use of KN95 or greater mask filtration
- Advanced suction devices to remove aerosol, cautery smoke, and laser plume
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding our policies and procedures, please don’t hesitate to speak to Dr. Sultan or one of the staff members.